Family Updates

Last Night of the Season

I hope everyone had an amazing, magical, holiday season. I took down my decorations and cards yesterday, and it made me sad to think how quickly it all went by. When we were little it seemed to last forever. I still get that "back to school pit" in my tummy as I pack up this gorgeous season of treasures. I made this little collage of some of the highlights of what we enjoyed this season.

I loved our teacher gifts- the monogrammed mugs with little fir trees were adorned with earrings from Stella and Dot. We decorated the house and tree in French Blue and Gold my two favorite colors. The BEST was Jack's excitement and the visits Blinkie, our elf and finding his notes and surprises. As you see your family grow and change and also know the work and expense involved- it makes you appreciate it even more.

I hope you are all enjoying this last night of the holiday season, and reflecting on your traditions new and old, magical moments you shared and created, favorite decorations and realizing that we should be so very grateful to have had them.