Family Updates

Running

I am so excited. Right now I am showered but still out of breath from running 3.3 miles this morning with my brother and sister in law. That's right. I said 3.3 miles. And it's only 30ish degrees outside in Houston so this is weather we ARE NOT use to.

He came down last Monday and we started running together again. We started on Wednesday (ran 2.2 miles), ran again on Friday (1.3ish miles), and then today (3.3 miles). It's the longest distance I have ever ran in one session and I am so happy to be done with it.

I am wanting to lose between twenty and thirty pounds and know this will work because it's kicking my ass. The next morning after I run I can barley walk because my muscles are screaming at me. But it's a good thing.

And I have a little black skirt in my closet that I am hoping to get into sooner than later. I bought it probably a year ago and haven't gotten in it yet. I think about it when I run......and then later in the day when I am craving ice cream.