Family Updates

Hello Aweosme people!

Welcome to my new blog! I am so excited about having a new mommy blog and a fresh design. So I figured for my first post I would introduce you to the family with some of my favorite pictures.

This my Ryan. My four year old handful! We went to the park yesterday and I just happen to catch with picture. That is why I am thankful that I carry my camera everywhere I go. And check out his new shoes! He LOVES them because they light up and doesn't want to ever take them off. We fight at night when he wants to climb in bed with them!

Photobucket

This is our Great Dane Molly. She is three years old and an awesome dog. She and Ryan play together in the living room and here she is in my truck. She loves going on car rides but it's rare because I hate cleaning my truck after shes been in it.

Photobucket

Here are Joe and Ryan at Corpus Christi a few years ago. We went there for Thanksgiving and Ryan had a blast. It was so much fun! We stayed in a beach house that literally was a couple steps from the water. It was nice to go to bed hearing the waves come up on the beach.

Photobucket

And finally me and and hubby. This is one of my favorite pictures even though he looks mad. I always tell him to smile and he give me the "lets get it over with" face.

Photobucket

So thanks for showing up to my blog opening : ) And please leave a comment! I always comment back and would love to get to see some of your blogs.