Family Updates

Give Thanks Board

We have all heard the phrase "kids say the darndest things," and my nieces are no exception. I got an idea from Whipperberry and I cannot wait to see what the girls come up with for this! Each day, they will be asked what they are thankful for. Their answer will be written down and hung on the thanks board. I used a piece of extra foam board that I had laying around and covered in in fabric (yes, I used my fabric Mod Podge again, thanks Amy). I used jute to form the hanging apparatus, and tiny clothespins fit perfectly on there. Hopefully one of the day's answers will be that they are thankful for their aunt, but I have a feeling it will be things more along the lines of Cinderella and Santa Claus.

Foam board: $0.50
Fabric: $1.00
"Thanks"cards: downloaded at Whipperberry
Everything else: on hand

Total cost: $1.50
The things that kids say: priceless