Family Updates

Peaceful Sunday Ramble...
Oct 23, 2010 017

I'm reveling in quiet this early afternoon...
Pumpkin bread baked, mushroom ragout bread bowls in the making...
Kids and husband on an adventure...

Oct 23, 2010 014

We ended up back at Walden Pond yesterday.
It was chilly {yes, hat and mitten weather... and later in the week it'll be warm enough for short sleeves... what a wacky Autumn we're having... } and we could hear the leaves crunch beneath our feet and it was simple and true and beautiful.

Oct 23, 2010 027

This morning I might have opened my Bible for the first time in who knows how long... and I might not have been overwhelmed and confused. I might have really enjoyed it... What I'm truly enjoying is letting my faith develop when and where it needs to. No pressure. Just simplicity and love. And knowing that when the gentle nudges come, to stay open to them.

{Fynn taking a turn in the Ergo... .}

Oct 23, 2010 054

In the quiet I'm reminded of how truly blessed I am. Gifts of family, of love, of peace. And for that I give thanks. I lift my head, open my heart, and sit in awe of the life I've been given.