Family Updates

The Old Hemstitch and Hydrangea is the New Signature Style
Anne and Jack

If you have been a reader of Hemstitch and Hydrangea in the past then you know my story. You have also probably stopped by and checked in and seen sporadic attempts and promises to return to the blog. I have missed blogging and all of the amazing people I have met through it.

Whether you are and old friend, or a new reader I am thrilled that you are here reading this right now! Because after 2 years of change, challenge, and even chaos I am ready to begin fresh. So I have a fresh new look and even a new name- Signature Style.

Many of you may remember my love for plays on words and letters. So the old H&H is the new SS. I wanted a clean, classic new world meets old world approach. I'm all about classic style and what I love to call "old school/ new school" in my life, from home & closet to entertaining & work. So, you can expect to see much of the OLD Anne and see what makes her the NEW Anne... .and of course my Amazing Side-Kick JACK.

While considering the best way to come back - I thought of all of the things I love to write about and share and what I love to read on your blogs. So much in my life has changed... but that is the case for all of us. We ALL have life changing highs and lows going on.. but in the midst of it all we have ourselves, and each other!

The things that make us tick- share- smile- feel inspired they evolve- shift-grow- even fizzle for a new love sometimes. But we all write about is our Signature Style. We all know what it is like to buy a gift for someone- and say this is soooo them! Or tell a friend.... "You will LOVE this..."

Knowing yourself, your style and that of your clients, children, friends and home is one of the greatest ways to get yourself and others through the hardest times, and for sure the best times.

So I am back full time- my old happy self. Celebrating, and writing about the changes I have made as I recreated my life and found that the things and people I love and cherish most to rebuild and be my true- NEW self.

That being said- Jack and I are right where we always belonged. In our home, in Chicago where we were always happiest and our best selves.

I have left some of my favorite older posts in the blog for those of you who want to learn more about me and how I started blogging.

I look forward to seeing where you all are in your lives and sharing the latest & greatest inspirations that bring the best of everything to them.

Anne