Family Updates

Cherry on top

Last week Mary-Nevin, a sweet new blogging friend, tagged me with the Cherry On Top blogging award :) I adore her site, and was just tickled {to use a phrase I swear I never use... } when I saw my name pop up in her post!

The rules of this decadent award are to...

1. Thank the person who gave the award to you
{Thank you Mary-Nevin!!}
2. Copy award and put it on your blog
{see above... }
3. List three things you love about yourself

1. I love my openness. To people, ideas, places, things. Change.
2. I love that I'm learning to accept and love myself
3. I love my eyes

4. Post a photo that you love

{Fynn, at about 7 months old... LOVE LOVE LOVE this photo! The baby chub arms, the smile, the CHEEKS!}

DSCF1819

5. Tag five people you wish to pass this award on to

I think this is such a fun award to pass around. Sharing what we love about ourselves {noticing the good in ourselves... it's not always easy to do... } so I'm happy to pass this one on to these five {and anyone else who wants to play along!}

Allison at Alli n' Son
Clara at Seekingclarav
Kate at Kate's Library
Tammy Lee at The Blogging Bradleys
Tatiana at I Am... Many Things

{these five ladies are spectacular, and I enjoy reading their blogs whenever I get a chance... so go check them out!}

Thanks again Mary-Nevin! :)