Family Updates

8 and 8

I love the number 8.My birthday falls on the 8th.
And it's a totally round number. Not round in mathematical terms, but in loopy curvy rounded edges terms. Never ending and looping and infinity upright and all that good stuff.

Anyway. Madeline from Barefoot Childhood {thank you!!} tagged me in a photo challenge: 8 and 8. The rules are simple; go to your eighth folder, pick the eighth picture and tell the story.

{I counted eighth from the top in my Picassa program... I'd imagine you can interpret the 8th folder whatever way you like... }

May 16, 2010 008

This picture was taken the day that we figured out a way to get Paige to drink milk. She hasn't been a fan of milk since she stopped nursing, so for the past eight or nine months she's had very little of the stuff. But then she saw Fynn drinking from a big boy cup, and she had to try. With milk. And since then? She'll drink at least a cup a day via a big girl cup.

She's getting way too big for my liking. I'm in complete denial that she'll be TWO in two and a half months. It's not going to happen. Nope. She's going to stay my little wild cuddle bug forever and that's that.

And this is another from the set that never got shared, and it's far too cute to just stay in a file folder on my computer!

May 16, 2010 004

**and if you want to play along, leave a comment with the link to your 8 and 8 post and I'll be sure to come check out your stories and pictures :)