Family Updates

Are you in?

There are a few people out there who embody creativity.

Maegan from Life Set to Words is one of them.

She single handedly blows me away on a daily basis on her blog. Her photographs, her words, her soul reaches through the computer and challenges her readers to take their creativity to the next level. Just by being her, encouraging and teaching and sharing.

I am so excited to say that I'm going to be participating in her Creativity Boot Camp, starting on June 6th. Maegan has put together a FREE e-course to give the creativity that lies in all of us a little work out. Anyone can participate, and I highly encourage you to check it out. I don't know what she has up her sleeve, but knowing Maegan it should be an incredible experience. So run over and sign up! It's a commitment, but I'm willing to bet it will be worth it.

In other sneaky news... I might have something up my sleeve to announce along with a few creative and inspirational bloggers. We're partnering up and will be announcing a new endeavor shortly... stay tuned!