Family Updates

Cupcakes: the new must have for a Monday

I'm thinking we need to start every week at The Gingerbread Construction Company.
And I'm thinking Fynn & Paige agree...

April 12, 2010 002
April 12, 2010 004
April 12, 2010 006
April 12, 2010 010

There is nothing better first thing on a Monday morning than a chocolate cupcake filled with chocolate mousse... except maybe a gingerbread cupcake filled with icing. Yum!

Lucky for us, there's a fantastic playground around the corner from our new Monday hang out. We enjoyed sunshine and friends and a windy picnic.

April 12, 2010 013

Today I'm also enjoying the first meeting of the online book club over at Motherese. Pop over and check out the discussion on the first few chapters of Raising Happiness.

And I'm loving on my reusable totes over at All Kinds of Pretty...

Happy Monday all! Hope there was sunshine and yummy treats to start your week :)