Family Updates

Springtime snuggles
March 28, 2010 053

***this comes from a journal entry earlier this month... I'm revisiting it since it feels sunny, and the rain {yes, it's raining... again... no end for a few days... } is getting me down. Pray for sunshine!***

It's early March and I've caught the Spring bug. Cleaned windows, baseboards and sliding door. White paint shines, spruced from the dull dreary dust February left behind.

At naptime today I took my spot between the kids. Snuggled to keep warm. Paige above the covers fully dressed, Fynn half naked {as always... } and wrapped in the blankets. One turned in to me, the other away. They smelled like the lavender freshening spray they helped they used when helping me clean.

The sun slipped gently in from an opening left by a partially pulled curtain. It's crisp white shimmers brought hints of warm months ahead.

Rebirth. Renewal. Spring.

I can feel it this year, it's handed to me before the daffodils sprout. It's in the need to freshen the air. To make room to breathe. The need to make room to live.