Family Updates

From the family bed
IMG_0257

Today, I have the honor of guest posting over at Madeline Bea: Life Set to Words. When Maegan put out the word that she was looking for a few writers to shed some positive light on co-sleeping I went straight to my email and asked if I could help.

Please head over and check out our story, and stay tuned as she will be posting more stories from the family bed in the coming days.

If you're visiting from Maegan's site, welcome and thank you for reading!
{and before you get all... "Corinne, you're a recovering alcoholic, don't tell me you co-slept with your babies... " on me, I have a post entitled "model attachment parent by day, sometimes checked out mommy on the couch by night" in the works. Trust me when I say that we've done what's best for our family, and have kept everyone safe}