Family Updates

Playing catch up with some blogging love

Today I'm bowing my head in a little bit of shame...

There are some wonderful women out there in blogland who have bestowed upon me a few awards. And I've neglected them until today. I'm so grateful for them, and for their thoughtfulness in sending a blog award my way, I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get my act together to post about them!

Becca from Drama for Mama passed along a Happy 101 award my way {last month... }. Becca is one of the sweetest and kindest bloggers I have the honor to call my friend. She's one who convinced me to sign up for BlogHer in August {we'll both be missing our anniversaries... } and someone who cheers me on daily. I don't have enough nice things to say about her! Thank you Becca!!

Mama Rissa sent me both the “Let’s Be Friends” Award, and the The Neno Blog Award. Mama Rissa has been my go to person for all things "crunchy" :) She's a fellow attached parent, a kindred spirit who showed me the way to using Soap Nuts for our laundry, which for that alone I will forever be in her debt! Thank you Mama Rissa, for the awards and for your knowledge and kindness :)

Finally... Koreen at WackyMummy passed along the Sunshine award. WackyMummy is another blogger that I'm honored to call a friend. Another one who cheers me on, builds me up a bit each time she leaves a comment. She's a budding photographer who takes the most beautiful photos, and leaves me smiling as she notices the small wonderful things in life, even when she's in the midst of selling her house and the craziness that is life. Thank you Koreen - so much love to you!!

Now, I've done this before. I love spreading the blogging love, but hate choosing just a few of my bloggy peeps to share these awards with. So once again, surprise surprise, I'm going to break the rules.

If you're a regular reader and commenter, please know that these awards are my gift to you! In all honesty, every single one of you who has stopped by here and graced me with your words deserves these. I blog because I love to write, but I also love the community that comes along with blogging.

And if you haven't visited the three ladies I've listed above - head over there now. They're all full of spunk, love, and fun. I love reading them daily, and think you will too.

Happy weekend!!