Family Updates

Details! Update on our gathering

I think we have a plan!

Our little New England gathering of Hearts & Voices will take place in Portsmouth, NH, at 1pm on Saturday March 13th. We're planning lunch, and then if we're up for it we can stroll downtown for some lattes and cupcakes.

If you're interested please email me {at crnnoel at gmail dot com}, or leave a comment and I will get in touch with you about further details {like the name of the restaurant... } and how to find us. Although it should be fairly easy... we'll be the group sitting with our cameras taking photos of each other and our food ;)

Please spread the word! The more the merrier. I'm so looking forward to sitting down with a few women who understand why I take pictures like this:

Dec 9, 2009 031

and why I share them. Women who I know get me before we meet in the flesh.

So... if you'll be somewhere remotely close to Portsmouth on the 13th of March, I so hope you can join us!

That's right, you.