Family Updates

You Capture - your real life

My real life consists of toys. Trains, balls, stacking blocks... you name it, we probably have it (as long as it doesn't light up and use a ton of batteries... those often get stashed in my closet... )

Nov 10, 2009 008

I do load after load of dirty laundry in my real life. Mostly real, some figurative.

Nov 10, 2009 012

In my real life, some weeks are busier than others, and I live by my calendar. In my past life I never needed calendars, but in my real life my brain went out the window when my children entered this world.

Nov 10, 2009 016

My real life is filled with messy joy. Babies that smell like yogurt because they feed themselves with joy. Toddlers that also smell like yogurt because it's the only thing he will happily eat.

Nov 10, 2009 019

My real life includes a proud toddler, who received a "brand new Gordon and his tender!" for potty excellence...

Nov 11, 2009 011

... and a willful baby who still falls asleep in her mamas arms.

Nov 11, 2009 001

In my real life I play trains all day, and sometimes have as much fun as my son. We take them on adventures to the zoo, up mountains, down mountains, skiing, hiking, to visit cows and airplanes and grandparents.

Nov 11, 2009 015

And in my real life, we sip hot chocolate from sippy cups and mugs, drinking in the simplicity and joy of our real life.

Nov 11, 2009 029

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This weeks You Capture challenge was to capture your real life. Check out Beth’s site to see more fantastic captures!