Family Updates

Tagged - Toys and 7 Things - Read On…

ok- I have been terribly bad and not responded to my recent tags from The Mrs. over at One Fabulous Mom & Preppy Mama! Both tagged me for the 7 Wierd things and The Mrs started a great idea as to Toys that our same aged children actually play with for more than 5 minutes- here goes-

7 Weird/ Unusual Things- I too have done this before - so here are a few more-

1. I talk about this alot- I have a magazine addiction- its a real one- I dont think it runs in the family, but I do think I need a support group- I have about 20 subscriptions- I buy on average a magazine a day- when I go to Barnes and Noble I cant leave without at least 5- I even buy the ones in French because I think I will reteach myself all that I have forgotten- If a magazine that I have a subscription to appears on the stand before it arrives - I buy it-I tell my husband if he does x or y I will never buy magazines for a month, or a year- he just laughs at me. Its a bit of a Becky Bloomwood thing really.

2. I am and old fashioned girl- I use landlines- and rarely use my cell, Paper TO DO Lists, a Wall Calendar, and traditional address book and paper daily planners.

3. I hate clothes shopping - it tires me out and I dont like to try things on- and get overwhelmed-
4. If I could be anything I would be a actress-and want to do comedies- or have show on the Food Network.
5. I want to adopt a child from Africa as my third child-
6. I eat Oreo Creme and throw the wafers out- all the time. Just had three.
7. I gave up sugar for 6 months ---all sugar and yes I mean I know its in grains, pastas, alcohol everything- I gave it up when my heart was resting at 44 and they did not know why and I had other health issues after Jack was born- I adapted the best diet possible and my skin literally changed and I looked like a different person- try it!

Jack's Top 5 Toys-

Now if you ask Jack his would be different than mine of course- he would say an iphone, Brennans water bowl full of water and leaves, Keys- must be real!!, Remote and Cordless Phone! Again, Must be real-

But I will do a good job on my list and the links and pics too- next week-

Have a great weekend everyone! See you all back next week with lots more fun holiday stuff - I love seeing what you are all up to and enjoying!

Warmest wishes from Snowy Chicago!