Family Updates

Im in the Mood for Love.... Actually

Its opening season for Love Actually at my house- I swear I think this is my all time favorite flick- I could watch it daily.

If you have never seen it you MUST this season- its so cute, fun, sweet, sad, LOVELY!

And the music- oh how I love it -

Speaking of holiday music-

I want to make a little soundtrack for my ipod of good "modern" holiday songs to have on hand in the car
Who can think of some good ones? Ive got Smashing Pumpkins, Live Aid, Dave Mattews, and the Love Actually Sountrack in mind- oh and the Linus and Charlie Brown from TCP's list-

This weekend is the lighting of the Magnificent Mile on Saturday- I hate crowds and am sure it will be crazy- but ya know what- Im going. Last year I went into Labor on the 3rd, had jack on the 5th and could not walk the rest of the month but to the bathrooom- so this year is going to be different- I want to do ALL of the holiday stuff I can fit in-

Hope you are all in the spirit and excitement of your plans for next week- if not get Love Actually. :-)