Family Updates

10 things about this week past, present and near future

1. We had an amazing Thanksgiving and loved being here in Chicago. It was the three of us and very special and surprisingly comforting and perfect.

2. Major work was done to the house and am pleased to say I have my kitchen back 100% my husband JUST told me it looks amazing! My furniture and window treatment have yet to arrive, but its all set and ready and LOVELY- and yes you will get before and after pics as soon as final parcels arrive in the Windy City.

3. I have a new scanner and am so excited to learn how to use it and start adding images to my blog and share some of the events I am planning with all of you- I am a young old soul who still likes paper diaries instead of online schedules and daily to do's - I dont leave the house without a notepad.

4. My gym gave me a locker and there has been a waiting list and I am very excited about this new ease I will have with all of my "stuff" to lug and pack, and forget - usually the brush and conditioner and flip flops- all essential for the shower.

5. I have decided to get certified as a fitness instructor and work part time for now doing this- I have started the process and will be teaching water fitness and pre natal classes by February! So excited.

6. My only niece is One today!

7. My husbands birthday is next Sunday!

8. Jacks is NEXT WEEK!

9. I am working all week on is first birthday party which will be here on Saturday! I am so excited!

10. I cant believe I HAVE A SON TURNING ONE!!!! Bizarre- am excited and yet numb to the fact the year whizzed by and I cant help but think of so many of your daily blogs that I love about your families and/or children and how you savor and share the special moments- thanks for inspiring me and helping me plan and look forward to this one!!

Busy Busy Happy Busy Busy Happy!!!! Hope your week is the same!!