Family Updates

S.O.S

Dear Friends in Blog Land-

I appreciate you all so much and recognize that I have been so absent lately with posts and coming to visit all of you.

I am having a bit of a tricky time right now and ask of your patience. Jack has now become sick with a cold and I am alone for 10 days with him and in the middle of a kitchen renovation in the no appliance or countertop phase- and having walls in my basement torn down as well. I have a house full of contractors, painters, plumbers, carpenters, you name it in and out and have taken on too much at once and am overwhelmed to say the least. I cant even get more than 2 hours of sleep at time right now because Jack is waking up crying alot.

( My house is very old and while I dont boil water out back, it is in desp need of these things- so dont get champagne wishes and caviar dreams ideas in your head- more like sugarplums..

I am hoping to find the charger for the camera thing and do a recap on London for you all later today- realistically it will appear over the weekend-and I will be back in full force next week hopefully.

I have sent for the troops and mom arrives tonight to help me!
I am so missing blogging and feel so out of touch- hope to be back to normal soon and please dont leave me!!

Hope to be back to normal soon-

Anne