Family Updates

Im Back and Its my Birthday!

Hi everyone! I am so happy to be back home and the comforts of home in their simplest sense. My bed, my routine, my projects, our neighbors and friends. I missed all of you too! I was thinking about so many of you and what you said you are all up to ( vacations, weddings, trips to Martha Stewart show, house hunting , etc) and cannot wait to make the rounds this week and catchup.

We all had the most wonderful trip to London and the party was fantastic. I will do a mini album and recap for all of you tomorrow.

We have had a rough "re- entry"- British Airways has lost a major suitcase and it has all of Jacks things ( new Fall clothes), coats, important stuff we need in it- they also ran over his pram with the baggage cart and snapped the top canopy - to top it off I spent the weekend in Childrens Hospital ( which I can see out of my living room window) with Jack because he is so sick he could not stop screaming because his stomach hurt him so badly. They ran a bunch of tests and the usual x-ray, sonogram, enema- thank God it is just constipation. Poor thing. But we were the ones who were blessed to leave and get to come home.

My husband had to leave for work the day we returned because he just opened a pub in Del Ray Beach and had to be there for the real official opening events. So thankfully my sister came in for my birthday because I thought I could not take much more with the jet lag as well.

Today is my 34th birthday. I love the Fall and I love birthdays! My husband came home last night to help and we were all able to get some sleep and go out to a nice cozy, easy dinner. I had the most amazing strawberry shortcake ice box pie for dessert. My sister is here today working from my home to be here to help. Jack is safe and healthy and on the mend happily eating Cheerios in his high chair. Thats all I need. ( Oh and maybe an mani/ pedi and cupcake which I plan to fit in)

Thank you friends out there for being such a fun part of my life and sharing yours-

Glad to be back-

Anne