Family Updates

Jesse B Collection Clutches and Bermuda Bags

So many of you have asked me about the Bermuda Bags I posted about earlier this Summer. Mine are old- have had them forever, so I went looking for a new source and found and spoke with Jesse at Jesse B Collection!

She was very kind to let me know what is new over there and also to offer us FREE Shipping for orders before 8/31 enter the code BLOG4ME. **Offer does not apply to custom orders.

Here are the highlights:

She can do monogramming on one sided covers!
She does sell the handles as well if you need new ones.
She has lots of cute patterns including seersucker!

She has an amazing line of CLUTCHES too and I love these!
She can customize a clutch for anyone-fabric, monogram, even wedding date!
She offers discounts on 4 or more custom items for bridal parties/ gifts.

She also has adorable Lunch Bags and Diaper Bags too!

Check out her site and preview below! thejessebcollection.com. Thanks so much Jesse!

I love this courderoy one the most- an unpredictable fabric for a clutch-makes denim and your favorite sweater or cotton button down into a great outfit. I for sure want this one.

Love the Plaid for Fall- Reminds me of Back to School

Classic Houndstooth Bermuda Bag Cover-

One of many adorable Oil Cloth Lunch bags- in Ginhams, Florals, and Polka Dots