Family Updates

Please Vote! on what I should wear to this wedding

I am going to a wedding in 3 weeks back at home in DC. The wedding is at The Willard, a gorgeous old hotel, across from the White House. The Wedding is on a Sunday, at 5 PM- the inviation says Black Tie Optional.

The wedding is on a Sunday mostly because so many people in my industry is attending.

I will see about 60 people at least that I know well here- that I have not seen in about a year!
In that time I have had a baby, then lost 50 pounds and the 4 dress sizes I packed on as well, then went from being a very light beige blonde- to a soft light brown with blonde highlights)- Basically I look very different from when I left.

I am so excited to go back and of course want to look good.

I have been emailing with Allie at Chic, and she has been trying to help me find some dresses online.

I have the two below- both very different, but both are silks and summery.

Please tell me what you think honestly, even if its that you hate it- both are really styles I never would have picked before and I wanted to try something new- I think the turqoise would look so pretty with a tan and these great earrings that I have-
I think no neclace for both right? Let me know ! Thanks!