Family Updates

Back from Maryland!

I am back at my home away from home in Chicago! Am so happy to be back, but really had the best time at home in Maryland. One of my best friends/sorority sisters from college got married on the water in a sweet and perfect summery wedding on the water. Shades of blues and whites set the tone for this afternoon waterfront ceremony and reception. Crabcakes, Mango Coconut Shrimp and Brown Eyed Susans ( signature cocktail) , were passed on the lawn and dock as the boats slowly went by.... sigh.......- we danced and had an amazing dinner and then after the wedding ended went to an all time favortie pub where the singer took all of our requests and I sang, talked and laughed so much I could barely talk for the next 2 days- so much fun!

I had a great week going back and forth from my parent's home in St Michaels and my hometown of Annapolis seeing friends, family and visiting old stomping grounds.

St Michael's is a quiet colonial waterfront community on Marylands' Eastern Shore- ( where Wedding Crashers was filmed)-
They have adorable shops and the Lilly there is called the Pink Crab- love love love it ALL!!! I picked up quite a few new purchases for all of us and it made unpacking so much more enjoyable!

Here is a mini album for you below!!! Jack with one of my best friends daughters, McKinley, my favorite house downtown Annapolis! I am ready to move in!, my mom with Jack!, Jack the Crab, view of water from St Michaels, Jack with his gorgeous little cousins at family dinner, and shops in St Michael's.....Enjoy! It officially feels like Summer now!