Family Updates

Shop Talk... mark downs :)

So. It's August.

It's August already.

I'm both excited and terrified at all that is coming up in the next few months. One of the things I'm most excited for, is colder weather. And knitting for colder weather... I want to get started, but I'm running out of storage room for my knits!

My solution? A Christmas in August sale! {yes, I know it's normally Christmas in July... but you get the idea}

If you click over to the shop you'll see most of the fall/winter knits are marked down... as of just a few minutes ago. All of these items were completed months ago, have been stored well, and are just waiting to get some use.

{and just saying... it's really never too early to stock up for Christmas gifts}

Here's just a few:

{my favorites, the Beaded Pink and Purple hand warmers... on sale for $25}

{the Colorful Cozy Cowl... now on sale for $30}

{and these, these are also a favorite of mine! The Elegant Warmers, now for $29}

I'll keep these items marked down through August 31st. Shipping is, as always $2 for the first item, and any addition items ship free.

Happy Shopping :)