Family Updates

In which I'm excited and a little nervous and happy to share...

About a week ago, I got an email.
One that made me squeal and jump a little bit and call my husband immediately.

When Stefanie Wilder-Taylor, author of It's Not Me, It's You, Naptime Is The New Happy Hour, and Sippy Cups Are Not For Chardonnay, asked me to contribute to her Don't Get Drunk Fridays blog series I was pretty taken aback. She recently appeared on 20/20, in an episode about mothers and alcoholism, and is very active in the online community of recovering alcoholics. She's funny, witty, and her site has been a huge inspiration to me in the recent months.

In any case, I'm honored to be at Stefanie's place today. Please head over and visit!

{For those who have been following for a while, the piece might look familiar... it was also posted at Crying Out Now a little while back)