Family Updates

On our way in to CMH

Heading in to the hospital right now for an emergency visit. Tyler randomly spiked a 102 degree fever late last night and then about 6am this morning, I awake to his right Blake Drain not being deflated. The hole in his drain is too high up to cut off the tubing and reattach the bulb... in fact it's only about 1 inch below the bottom of his gauze dressing which covers his Blake insertion sites. So after talking with a Cardiovascular Surgery Nurse, the plan is 1st) chest xray 2nd) meet with them to go over the xray results 3) then go to lab to have blood work taken 4th) then go back to the surgery clinic to meet with them to review lab work.

It is safe to say that I am freaking right now. Please pray for Tyler -- that this ends up not being as serious as I think it might be -- and pray for me to quit stressing. Will update when I know something more.