Family Updates

Welcome to July

July brings many things, including Independence Day, the middle of summer, and often vacations or mini escapes to the nearest water hole. This July brings me closer and closer to welcoming my first child and all of the anticipation, giddiness, and anxiousness that comes with it. In celebration of everything baby and child, please take a moment to check both sidebars for our July sponsors, all of whom are great people with something to offer your little one. I will be spotlighting some of the sponsors throughout the month, as well as showing you some of their creations or products that I am using in my own home as I prepare baby Colton's nursery. There is so much to celebrate this month, so let's start with a bang! This photo was taken at my July wedding reception two years ago.