Family Updates

ends and beginnings

I think I've outgrown this space. No, I know I have. I want to continue writing, sharing, but this space, it just feels like it has served it's purpose and it is time to move on. It's hard to explain. But I've started a simpler, quieter place where I can journal the little things and big things, like knitting and living, focusing on the things that are important to me right now, and that make me happy. Fresh. Knits. Mothering. Living. Seaside. It's feeling good.

Weaving in the Ends is the new space. By all means I'd love to have you read along.

Thank you, Trains, Tutus and Tea Time for being here when I needed you. I have printed you out, and will hold onto the words shared and received here. From the bottom of my heart, thank you. And thank you to all who have been along for the journey!