Family Updates

Initial Here

Yes, I am crazy about initials right now. First name, last name, nickname, I don't care, initials are in! I had another "eureka" moment at the thrift store when I found this faux pumpkin for 80 cents. Yep, you heard me right! 80 CENTS!

I scooped this pumpkin up (not out ha!) and took it home to do a little pick-me-up on the sad little guy. Every time I go shopping lately, I see these adorable pumpkins with initials on them, but even when they are on sale I cannot justify buying one. Good thing, because I just made it for less than a buck! It is just as cute as the one in the store and this is not a miniature decoration! It is almost a foot tall, so I feel like I really scored on this project. Just a dab of paint and lonely, dusty pumpkin became the star of the show for Halloween!
UPDATE! TIP: Another way to easily get this look is to print the letter on a printer, cut it out, and Mod Podge it on your pumpkin!

Pumpkin: $0.80
Paint: on hand

Total Cost: Less than $1.00
Similar decor I have been dying for: $14.99