Family Updates

This morning

There are two sites that I go to and leave up for longer than I read... for their music {though their words are just as, if not more, breathtaking than the tunes... } Emily writes at imperfect prose, and Lisa at Happy Mama. I sometimes switch between the two while I go through my online and in hand morning reading. I put my listening ears in their hands, and they take care of my morning soundtrack.

It's one of those mornings where I keep saying "in five minutes I'll hop in the shower". It's been forty.

And looking at the word between, it just looks funny. How can it be spelled that way? Is that right?

There's a my little pony with purple and pink hair on my desk, a father's day card, and a condolence card. My hand smooths the paper, runs through fake pony hair, and my heart aches a little.

And just like that, my quiet is up, and a tantrum is at hand over wanting to lick the cards {and not the adhesive on the envelope, she just wants to lick them... } and the shower and errands are calling...