Family Updates

ch ch ch changes...

So you know how sometimes you wake up and you know you need a change, but you're not sure what?

Yesterday I woke up and knew I needed a change. On the blog.

And then I went through my reader, and saw that Lauren of Poppie Lane just opened a graphic design business. She named it L.C. Graphic Design, and from her website:

"Recent trips to Ethiopia to bring our son home through the blessing of adoption have opened our eyes to the great need globally. Our hearts have been changed forever and our passion for the orphan and widow is greater than ever. 70% of all profit will go toward meeting the needs of orphans and widows. The distribution of these funds will change monthly."

Not only do I feel good about supporting Lauren's business, I also feel good about helping someone in need. Lauren is sweet, talented, and fast! I contacted her yesterday, and... well... you can see the results yourself {if you're reading in a reader, click over and see the new blog design... }

So here it is. A change. A bright, cheery change for this space!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A word about comments. I'm going to open them up again. I needed them off to find my voice again, to hear my thoughts and learn to put things out here without expecting and needing validation.

So what I will say is this: comment if you want to comment, don't if you don't. There is no expectation for anything in this space, except respect and honesty and sincerity.

Thanks for sticking around through my little blogging identity crisis :)