Family Updates

Comforts and Inspiration

My desk is in the kitchen... the heart of the house. I spend stolen moments here with tea and books and knitting projects. The kids often climb into my chair and sneak a few moments of closeness. Comfort. It's here where I find inspiration {sometimes strategically placed for my eye to catch it... sometimes due to a dance around the kitchen with a sleepy cuddly girl... } and I find my comfort.

April 4, 2011 004
April 4, 2011 007

{print on the table is a favorite from Madeline Bea Photography... }

April 6, 2011 002
April 6, 2011 004

{the newest project and addition to the shop... a market tote! I'll be adding more to the shop... slowly... as they take longer than anticipated to knit together :) But I love it!}

April 6, 2011 001

{a constant and welcome reminder... }

April 6, 2011 005