Family Updates

My view...

It's quiet time in our house... finally...
This morning we finally made it to the library {we've all been aching to go since we moved... but today was the first chance we got... } and it was gorgeous. The children's section is so incredible... I might have been way more impressed than the kids {who were captivated by the actual live frog, the puppet show theater, and an entire section of books dedicated to dinosaurs!}

And I might have needed the laugh that came from the librarian and myself both not knowing the date, as I filled out paperwork for a new library card...

At this very moment I'm sitting at my desk, surrounded by projects, note cards, yarn, mailers, business cards, notebooks... and I could not be happier. I kind of feel like this is exactly what I'm supposed to be doing. Which is pretty cool.

{to my left ~ coffee cozy on a favorite blue glass bottle... }

March 25, 2011 009

And for all the headaches and crankiness... I'm sitting here today smiling. Because really, does it get better than this? Kids underfoot, projects at hand, giggles heard, stacks of new library books ready to be read in a bunk bed fort after quiet time is over... waiting for a hunky hubby to get home for a weekend of little plans.

{in front of me, the reflection on my screen ~ a cup of tea, sweater by me, necklace that makes me feel a little brave from a dear friend... }

March 25, 2011 010

The only thing that could make this better is chocolate. Or maybe a pint of Ben and Jerry's Magic Brownie ice cream...

{to my right ~ a sweater requested by Fynn... hopefully to be started this weekend... }

March 25, 2011 012

Today... my views are picturesque and my soundtrack is Jack Johnson and my heart is light and breezy like the perfect summer beach day...

Happy weekend :)