Family Updates

Sitting on inspiration

Today, I'm sitting on all kinds of good inspirations that caught me completely off guard. The kind that has my heart fluttering with excitement and a tiny bit of fear that keeps the adrenalin going...

I've been a little uninspired in the creative arena recently... pushing through and feeling uncertain of what I should be working on... what I need to be doing... having no direction and a thousand at the same time.

And then I had an epiphany.

And then I told someone about it.

And then we brainstormed and talked and my mind ran with several ideas...

And then I told someone else.

And she came back with more advice and insights.

And now I'm even more full of inspiration and ideas and ohmygoodnessthiscouldworkandbesogood... .

Creative women are priceless. Honestly. And having creative friends to go to and hear you out and be supportive and push you and tell you things you might not know even about yourself... incredible.

All I really want to share tonight is that if you have an idea, talk about it. If you're inspired, go to someone you trust and who won't be judgmental and share your thoughts. Learn and trust yourself and your intuitions and your creativity.

It's there, in all of us, in one form or another.
Be patient with yourself... but when an idea hits, sit with it.
And don't keep it to yourself for too long ;)

... there will be more to come soon... but for right now, I'm sitting on some inspiration...