Family Updates

Out of the Pumpkin Patch

I was given a ziploc bag full to the brim of these little tiny pumpkins, and my mind went immediately to the trend in the home decor catalogs lately - vase fillers! I also have the creepy little skeletons from the dollar store (they come in packs of four) and some leftover spider web!

I thought it would look great to have the little skeleton trying to escape from the "pumpkin patch" and although only some of his joints are bendable, I think the idea comes across great, with a little creep factor! If you have kids that are not scared of him, name him and hide him around the house, giving them a game to play the responsibility of keeping an eye on their roaming friend!

Mini Pumkins: FREE for me, but about $2.00 in store
Skeleton: $0.25
Spider web and vase: on hand

Total Cost: $2.25
Vase Fillers in home decor catalogs: $20.00