Family Updates

Two months, being present and elsewhere

Two months ago I woke up, very hungover after a last hurrah, and told my husband to read his email. The night before I wrote him a drunken email telling him that he was married to an alcoholic {what a way to come out to your husband... yikes... the drunken things we do... }
And since that morning life has been more of a roller coaster than ever, emotionally. But it's good. I'm here, I'm sober, and I'm in it... more than ever.

Today I'm over at Crying Out Now again, writing about reinventing my life with each day of sobriety. Please join me in the community of women who are speaking out about living with addiction.

Thank you all for being on this journey with me, for continuing to read and give support. It is so very much appreciated!

March 6, 2010 059