Family Updates

Beach medicine

Looking back this past week was a blur...

Lucas was home sick for two days... and is still recovering from the cold of the year {didn't we just get over a round of colds?? When will it end?} We had some gorgeous weather... . two beach days, a few park outings.

March 20, 2010 010

Yesterday, after a park playdate where she smooched her friend Tallin a dozen times, Paige came down with the plague. We're keeping our fingers crossed her little beau doesn't end up with it... as it hasn't been pleasant.

And now Fynn is feeling a little feverish as well.

But today was in the 70's. So we had to get outside. We didn't want them around other kids, for the whole contamination factor... and since we don't have a back yard... where else would we go than the beach?

March 20, 2010 029

We have officially entered beach season {though if you know me, you know that any season is beach season... } sand toys have found their permanent place in the back of the Volvo, as has baby powder {for cleaning sand off of little toes} and a kite. Because you never know when you'll need a kite.

March 20, 2010 037

And now I'm finding myself with a little bit of a foggy head, perhaps a chill or two. I am hoping if the plague finds me, it will find me tomorrow when it is chilly, overcast, and my husband is home... but if I know anything, it's that a trip to the beach can whisk away sickness with it's sunshine. That's my real hope... Happy weekend, all :)

March 20, 2010 003