Family Updates

Welcome to my new home...

It might not make sense to anyone else, but here I am.

Back at Blogger (for those who've followed me for a while, this is where I started with our little family blog... ) but with my own domain!!! How exciting :)

And it's a little different. I love Twizzlers, but they're not good for me.

Right now I need things that are good for me. And calming. And simple.

Like tea time.

So here I am, at Trains, Tutus and Tea time. Hope you'll stay for a while.

This place might look a little dreary, but I have plans. I'm searching for a custom blog designer. But I'm an impatient type, so I couldn't wait to share this new space with you all! The only changes from here on in will be appearances. The name will stay, the words will stay, the feelings will stay.

So please bare with me during the construction phase. The writing will continue, as will the photos. Eventually I'll get my blog roll up (which is in dire need of revamping... ) and all the other little fancy things that make a blog a home.

You can subscribe to your right, several ways. I'll have a Facebook gadget up shortly as well. I know it's a pain, but please update your readers and blog lists if that sort of thing applies... I'll be forever grateful!

So here I am. To stay. Home.