Family Updates

Don't smile... don't do it!
Feb 17, 2010 027

This afternoon Paige was running around in circles, giggling, with her snow hat and her slightly too big 2T clothes {seriously, when did she get so big?? I learned with Fynn to skip the 24 month size, so we jumped from 18months to 2T... holy mama in shock!) her eyes danced as her feet stumbled...

She was hysterical. Until I broke out the camera and asked her to smile.

Thank goodness I have kids pulling shenanigans right and left, making me smile when I just don't want to {enter feet stomping and arms crossing... } Laugh when I want to cry. Laugh when I want to pull my hair out and jump up and down over spilled milk. Just laugh. And smile. And giggle.

They tempt me. They tease me. They sit there with their silliness and their 3 year old and 18 month old antics, taunting...

Don't smile Mommy, don't do it!!!!

But I always do.

My pint sized blessings... smelling of white grape juice, covered in crumbs and dripping with love.