Family Updates

~2009~

2009 was a fantastic year. We had ups and downs, like everyone else, but there were so many bright moments that outshine any of the negative ones. And for the first time in... a long time... I was not pregnant and did not give birth this year! Which feels odd, but good.

In any case, one of my favorite things that happened this past year was starting this blog. I've put a lot of heart and soul, late nights and deep'ish thoughts, into it. And in return, I can look through the entries and have a somewhat permanent record of our life. I've "met" so many wonderful folks through blogging, have expanded my reader to almost full capacity, and have enjoyed every moment I put into blogging.

I didn't want to do a Best Of post, but I would like to share some of my favorite moments through the year...

In 2009* we...

participated in a CSA share {community supported agriculture}

had countless beautiful beach days

vacationed in Florida

danced in the kitchen to favorite tunes

went outside of our comfort zone in our living room

I felt like a fruitloop in a forest

remembered how much and why we love each other

also loved some trees

celebrated a few birthdays, one with a memorable cake disaster

had proud, and memory inspiring parenting moments

started embracing faith

and loved each moment of our every day life

Thank you for reading, for commenting, and for the encouragement. What a glorious year 2009 has been.

Here is to a safe and happy New Year! See you in 2010!

*obviously we had lots of fun moments before August, but this blog has only been up and running since Aug of 2009 ;)