Family Updates

Hitting the historical paths...

This morning we spent some time wondering around the historic Minute Man trails. We had gone last year when the kids were smaller, and it was so gorgeous we wanted to try again this year. The leaves were breathtaking, and it was the perfect temperature to hit the trails.

As you can see... I'm not above looking like I have pj's on while out of the house these days. To my credit, they're yoga pants (wide leg ones, absolutely wonderful!), not pj bottoms. They're meant for exercise. That's what I tell myself. And that thing around my waist? The Ergo. It looks funny, but it's easier to wrap it around than carry it by hand when it's not in use, no matter how many funny looks I got. But Paige looks super cute, as always.

Oct 25, 2009 017

Gorgeous gorgeous scenery. Don't ask why we didn't get any pictures of some of the remains of the old houses. It's so amazing to think of all the history that surrounded us.

Oct 25, 2009 020
Oct 25, 2009 029
Oct 25, 2009 041
Oct 25, 2009 048

Fynn was just enthralled with the map. The only problem he ran into was the map dropped into his daddy's vision a few times... the boy was a wee bit tired...

Oct 25, 2009 054

And what could possibly be more endearing than a kids pom pom topped hat sticking out of your husbands back pocket? Seriously. I love the man for little things like this.

Oct 25, 2009 058