Family Updates

I'm going to say this once...

... well, maybe a few times... but here goes...

I like comments. I like writing comments on other blogs, I like reading my own comments. It makes me feel like I have a little mini fan club or something :) Geeky, yes, but they always make my day. It's one of the best parts of the wonderful world of blogging!

Why do I say this? Because I want to point out that it's so easy to leave a comment on this blog (at least, I feel like leaving one on a Wordpress blog is easier than Blogger... if you don't have an account with either anyway). You don't need to sign in, just leave your name and email - and write a (hopefully nice... but more important honest) comment! Easy as pie.

That's all. It's been a long day, so I think I'm going to settle in for some online window shopping... I've recently gotten sucked into the Etsy world and can't get out!