Family Updates

Thanks ! or Giving ?

Which are you? A little holiday message I saw in a store windown in Lincoln Park. Something to think about-
I think I am both and totally fine with it-

After all thats what lifes is all about.

Another Fragrance to Warm your Home with Holiday Spirit-I picked up some in St. Michaels and for myself and for my sister and good friend Liz- so there- I am thanks and giving and did not even do that on purpose just realized it as I wrote it - so there it is.

Frasier Fir Collection by Thymes

So divine and lovely- it works so well- I must really been needing fragrance this week-= wonder what that is-

I made tonights dinner and tomorrows this evening and we are going out Wed- because new countertop and sink arrive-in the afternoon and apparently smell horrible after installation.
Thanks for those that have asked about the redo stuff- a sofa arrived today- a chair on Monday- its all flying through the door now and I promise some pics when it all gets here- before Christmas fingers crossed.

If you are taking off have a great one and safe travels, happy times and memories-

Anne