Family Updates

Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Good morning! Today is October 1st! October, MY FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR! The month I was born and pink birthstone and all- I am so pleased that one of my favorite causes also is October!

I dont get mammograms yet- but wanted to write this today to remind anyone out there- to remind themselves and all of those that they love.

There are a million little ways to do something to have proceeds go to Breast Cancer which I think is just so amazing- all of the pink campaigns and products. The Komen Foundation Website is a great start to find out everything and how you can get involved, informed at any level.

Yesterday I bought my Pink Grocery Bag at Whole Foods for $1.50 and started to cry as I thought of my Nana Betty. really the only grandparent I had growing up- was taken from all of us way too soon. If she had only gone to the dotor sooner, she would be with us today.

There is a great article in SHAPE magazine this month that is so informative and I highly recommend it.

Design Her Gals is doing their first virtual walk today! You can go online, design a gal that looks like you or a friend and send them out and do somthing fun today from your desk!

Heres to a healthy happy life- and being thankful we live in a country and time where these tests, screenings and treatments are available to us. Please take a minute to take care of yourself and remind those that you know and love-

Jack is getting upset- so I am sorry no links or pretty pics- I just am happy to have had a chance to write about this- have a great day.

Anne