Family Updates

End of Summer Close Out Week at My House!

I am beginning to not only understand but define the lazy days of summer lately. Things that I pride myself on keepinng up with are a bit slack at the moment. I am still not in the mood, but regardless have decided to declare this Reorganization Week.

I have a mini list of what projects this far need to be done to gear up for enjoying Fall and feeling ready for the days to be a little shorter, windows open and refreshed for more fun. I thought of a few things to purchase of course that I thought would make it more fun over the weekend. Now, no more excuses time to get busy.

I am going through the make-up and product tossing, and making lists of what is really needed and have this Monogrammed Terry Cosmetic Bag It is perfect for keeping all items organized for in your home or travel. It is clean, and fresh looking and a very good price.

**Also make great gifts with a few fun treats inside for bridesmaids, co- workers birthdays/ holidays, etc. so will jot this down in my gift idea binder.

Next... reorganizing my drawers and making room for new purchases.... with these Coconut Lime scented drawer liners.

Anyone have any great organizing tips or ideas? Have to store lots of outgrown baby clothes and toys??

A trip to the Container Store will no doubt be in order once I have a complete list and/ or piles of things to put away so I know what I need which will be fun- but no more things I dont need!!! That the new rule.

Now- no more procrastinating- I have a lot to do this week!