Family Updates + [TIME]

Home on the horizon?

Although his blood isn't exactly where everyone wants it, they are starting to not be so concerned, since his blood hasn't jumped around in over four days. So, there will be no labs tomorrow morning. Therefore, the only thing that will be the deciding factor for our discharge on Saturday is his chest xray. If it stays the same as today's or improves we can go home... if not, we stay.

Keep on praying... . we're not totally out of the woods yet since we are going home with his Blake drains in... . Night all! Will update sometime tomorrow!

Love, Kathleen