Family Updates

I'm Busy Getting my Nails Done?

You have all seen Children's Hospital, right? The doctors don't work on Saturdays, and this makes for numerous problems, as patients don't quit being patients on the weekends.

Childrens Hospital: The Complete Third Season on... by thewbdotcom

What's the worst excuse you have ever heard or been given for not doing something? Once, when I was cheer leading in tenth grade, we were supposed to have practice on a day that school was out. I told everyone that I had to go with another friend to get her braces taken off and that I wouldn't be able to make it. Worst. Excuse. Ever? I think so!

I want to hear your excuses! Also, want the third season of Children's Hospital on DVD? Check it out:
Season 3 HERE!

I have been hired by Warner Bros WBWord division to raise awareness for 'Childrens Hospital.